Thursday, January 10, 2008

happy!


well after a pretty ordinary day yesterday, today has arrived and i'm not feeling so grumpy. i started looking for an illustration to feature in today's post to adequately express my good mood and i found that the majority of indie illustrations are tragic, woeful and pretty much always sad in content! this made me feel slightly angry....*eeep* but then i found this by yumiyumi and my happiness is here to stay!
if i was an illustrator, all i'd do is make happy drawings. bjork once said when discussing songwriting that it's much harder to make something that is joyful rather than painful. i agree!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love your blog, I like your honesty, the blog world can appear to be very peachy, but reality isn't always quite like that. I guess in a way I see my blog as a way of remembering all the nice things so when I am down I can re-read it. I completely agree with bjork it's very true creativity does seem at times to come from a different place than hapiness. Best of luck with your crochet!