Friday, November 23, 2007

election day


To soothe any worries I may or may not have, I bought some of those delicious, vintage kimonos from Made In Japan in Subiaco. And only $9.95! A beautiful, black, crepe one which I am planning to wear tonight to Willow's "Dress to Kill" horror themed birthday party, and another just for sheer pleasure. Beautiful, soft, pink and crimson kimono prints amongst ibis.

K is buying me some vampire teeth and I am wearing them tonight with my black kimono. I don't think I've ever seen a Vampire Geisha before but Mum assures me I can bluff my way through....

Kimonos are heavenly! Takes the kimono count to 5 (I just love swanning about in them but I keep threatening to cut some of them up to make snow bunnies with!)

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

Oh I used to buy Kimono obi's from Made In Japan! how awesomely cheap are they!!